There are numerous libraries and tools available for your DataFlex applications. For instance, an HTML editor, a calculator and a library that allows you to read and write Excel without requiring the use of Microsoft Excel. All libraries listed below have been updated to support the recently released DataFlex 2023:
- About & Sysinfo - Get an overview of all system information for your DataFlex Windows project.
- BatchCompiler Tool - Compile multiple projects in a batch.
- Calculator - Embed a popup calculator directly into your DataFlex applications.
- cForAll - Create filters to find data while the application runs.
- ClassesExplorer Tool - Show information from all classes in the current workspace.
- Conversions - Convert one unit to another, for example Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Date and Time - Get help with anything date and time related, for example different timezones or the current system date and time.
- Drag and Drop Treeview - Use drag and drop in a Windows Treeview control.
- Filelist Import & Export - Merge two filelist files or do a quick edit of its content.
- Graphics - Display pictures in many nowadays popular graphic formats.
- LibXL - Read and write Excel without requiring the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Printer Driver Analyzer - View printer drivers and their capabilities.
- Printing - Collect printer related information.
- RTF Toolbar - Extend the formatted text options with for example font and color choice.
- Studio Launcher - Determine the workspace version and load its appropriate Studio version.
- TrayIcon - Minimize applications to the tray icon instead of the taskbar.
- Quil Editor - Store formatted HTML content in your database records.
Check out these updated libraries and tools released for DataFlex 2023 since this news was posted.
Visit the DataFlex Downloads Center.