Concurrent with the update release of DataFlex 2021, Data Access Worldwide has released an update for DataFlex Reports 2021, as well. DataFlex Reports is used by developers for seamless integration of operational reporting with their DataFlex applications. This update (build 8.0.1) delivers a number of fixes as well as several new features and developers are encouraged to update their installation to this latest revision as soon as possible.
The update contains changes to the Studio, OCX, Integration Library and Installer.
- Added an option to automatically create a JSON file with the report definition when saving a .DR file. This option makes it easier to quickly see changes made in the report definition using tools such as GIT.
- The Standard Edition contained the Prompt for RDS data option, and since the Standard Edition is not suitable for RDS it has been removed.
- The option to show SQL stored procedures has been fixed.
- Error in Manual activation dialog
- Function name input field is shorter than before
- Select case variable is not array error fixed
- Cant find a row in DataFlex data when a German u-umlaut is used
- Page N of M was not shown correctly in translation
- Zoom factor comboform in Windows preview dialogs did not use the piPreviewZoom property value of the report resulting in a difference between previewer and value shown
- Support of peExportType in web as in Windows
- Create large/big integer RDS columns when length is larger than 11
- Set Objectname in RDS report to table.columname instead of columnname
- Add BOM character to v20 source code when DataFlex Studio option contains this option
- Support possibly filename change in CollectXXXExportOptions in DRexportOptions.dg
- Currentpage spinform in Windows preview dialogs now limited to the real page range
- Runtime installers required an internet connection
- Dr.db file distributed was dirty
- Standard Edition was set to start required elevated rights
Download the updated release of DataFlex Reports
Other updated releases
Besides the updated release of DataFlex Reports, weve also updated: