The Alpha test build of DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 has been posted for developer preview and testing with your applications.
DataFlex 2017 includes many new features and improvements that make developing Windows, web and mobile applications easier and faster than ever - especially with SQL databases!
DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 delivers:
- For Windows applications
- Improved DPI awareness for high resolution displays
- Flat Style Icons
- New Tabbed Workspaces
- SQL and connectivity - extensive changes and enhancements for smooth, easy development and deployment such as...
- Managed connections
- Improved index support
- Updated Connectivity Kits
- DataFlex Studio
- Modernized appearance and improved support for high resolution displays
- New "Connect Wizard"
- Integration of connectivity considerations throughout the Studio
- Web Framework
- Server Web Properties
- New conrols including: Color Picker, List Menu, Floating Panels and many more.
- Web Application Server 64-bit binaries (IIS 32-bit mode no longer required)
- A new JSON Parser
- And much, much more!
Complete details about DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 are included in the "Whats New" section of the Studios Help.
Download the DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Alpha build and begin testing these new features with your applications today!
Please provide your comments and questions about the Alpha build in the Testing Forum.