Covid-19: Data Access Worldwide Responds
As people and businesses around the world respond to the Covid-19 pandemic declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advice, we want to let you know how Data Access Worldwide is responding and what you can expect from us during this unusual, global emergency.
With us, it all starts with people taking care of our team and you, our valued customer.
- Our offices in the U.S., The Netherlands and Brazil have all activated work-from-home protocols to minimize our teams risk of exposure to others who may have contracted Covid-19. If is it determined that any of us are infected, working from our homes does not expose anyone else to the disease. In-office activity in Miami, Hengelo and Sao Paulo is limited solely to high priorities that cannot be handled remotely.
- All current business meetings and travel, including the upcoming EDUC conference in Iceland, have been cancelled. An alternative virtual EDUC is being launched. See this News article for full details about how you can now join the virtual event and training on-line from the comfort and security of your home or office anywhere in the world.
- Until advice about reducing group interactions is changed, we will conduct business meetings via conference calls and on-line resources instead of in-person.
While there will be impacts of working from our homes, our goal is to provide you with as much operational transparency as possible in the current conditions.
- The Data Access support forums will operate normally.
- The DataFlex Learning Center remains in place to introduce you to new topics and to help you continue to grow your product knowledge even in these unusual circumstances.
- Handling of direct technical inquiries will be altered as follows:
- All customers are encouraged to use Help Desk Express to submit technical questions and inquiries.
- Email support questions and inquiries will be handled in the order in which they are received in each region.
- There will be no individual telephone support until further notice.
Orders, sales inquiries and general contact with Data Access:
- Orders for new or upgraded licenses should be sent to the following email IDs according to the regional location you normally interact with:
- Sales inquiries, pricing and pre-sales questions should be sent to the following email IDs according to the regional location you normally interact with:
- For new or ongoing product or business matters, please reach out to your usual contact at the appropriate regional Data Access office.
Dealing with the effects of Covid-19 will be a learn-as-we-go experience for all of us. Data Access will constantly monitor authoritative sources such as WHO and CDC for guidance; we will ensure that we comply with applicable regulations as they evolve. Within the bounds of prudent health care practices and regulatory compliance, as your trusted software provider, we will do everything we can to keep you informed and to fulfill your on-going needs for the duration of the emergency.
As a final note, we send our thoughts and best wishes to anyone already affected by this unprecedented event and express our appreciation to front-line health-care workers everywhere who are working to contain the virus and care for those already infected.