A Software Subscription entitles customers to:
All revisions, enhancements, improvements, updates and fixes released for the subscribed product for a period of one year. New DataFlex, DataFlex Reports and Dynamic AI Named User licenses include a one-year subscription that begins on the date of purchase. Subscriptions must be renewed annually to continue the entitlements.
Make changes to the subscribed product license add users or connectivity kits or add applications to application-counted DataFlex WebApp Server licenses. Without a subscription, licenses cannot be changed.
The subscription entitlements described above are effective 1 December 2016
Important points about Data Access Worldwides software subscription policy are:
- After the first year, a subscription renewal must be purchased annually on an uninterrupted, year-to-year basis to maintain the entitlement to renew a subscription and to make changes to the license.
- Subscriptions expire one year from the last day of the month in which the original software license or its current subscription was purchased.
- Upon subscription expiration, the software product license continues but the subscription entitlements described above cease.
- If a subscription expires, it cannot be renewed. The means to re-establish a subscription is to purchase a new license.
- Software subscription prices are published in the Product Information Document for each regional market.
If you are unsure of your licenses subscription status or when it will expire, contact your application developer, a Data Access Worldwide Regional Office or Channel Partner or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your subscription and renewal date.