With great excitement, we announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2022 Beta. This release is an important milestone that signifies the product is feature complete and ready for testing!
DataFlex Reports 2022 delivers many new features and enhancements - download the Beta now to preview the latest additions, such as:
- Support for more than one database on the same server accessible via the same database connection (only Microsoft SQL Server). If you have tables from two or more databases you can now connect them in one report
- When linking two tables it is no longer required - while still highly recommended - that the columns used in the link are based on the same data type and/or length
- The floating tool-bar in the Web Report Viewer for HTML and IMAGEs now contains a button for exporting the report results to another format such as PDF, Excel, etc.
- To change the name of the database in a multi database report (see point 1) a new property named psTableCatalog has been added
- The current page item in a Windows previewer now supports both a spinform and a drop-down with page numbers controlled by a new property piPageMaxCombo
- New HTML previewer (OnPreHTMLPreviewData and OnPostHTMLPreviewData) events added to the cDRReports GenerateReportHTML method. Useful when you want to log the used SQL query by the report engine
- RTF data was printed as raw RTF in an HTML output. From now on you will see Windows style formatted text in HTML output
- And more... You can find all new features and bugfixes in the help file
To get started with DataFlex Reports 2022 Beta: