DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta 3 Now Available
The Beta 3 build of DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 has been posted for developer preview and testing with your applications. The Beta 3 build focuses on the continued refinement of the new features of 19.0 (much of which comes from the developer feedback) documentation and bug fixes.
DataFlex 2017 includes many new features and improvements that make developing Windows, web and mobile applications easier and faster than ever - especially with SQL databases.
DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 delivers:
- Web Framework
- New Swipe control (video)
- Server Web Properties
- New controls including: Color Picker, List Menu, Floating Panels and many more.
- For Windows applications
- Improved DPI awareness for high resolution displays
- Flat Style Icons
- New Tabbed Workspaces
- SQL and connectivity - extensive changes and enhancements for smooth, easy development and deployment such as...
- Managed connections
- Improved index support
- Updated Connectivity Kits
- DataFlex Studio
- Modernized appearance and improved support for high resolution displays
- New "Connect Wizard"
- Integration of connectivity considerations throughout the Studio
- Web Application Server 64-bit binaries (IIS 32-bit mode no longer required)
- A new JSON Parser
- And much, much more!
Complete details about DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 are included in the "Whats New" section of the Studios Help.
Join in the DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta Testing today to download and try the new features and capabilities with your applications, and help us to deliver the best software possible!