DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta 2 Now Available
The Beta 2 build of DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 has been posted for developer preview and testing with your applications, including a redesigned Start Center and Dashboard in the Studio - check it out!
DataFlex 2017 includes many new features and improvements that make developing Windows, web and mobile applications easier and faster than ever - especially with SQL databases.
DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 delivers:
- Web Framework
- New Swipe control (video)
- Server Web Properties
- New controls including: Color Picker, List Menu, Floating Panels and many more.
- For Windows applications
- Improved DPI awareness for high resolution displays
- Flat Style Icons
- New Tabbed Workspaces
- SQL and connectivity - extensive changes and enhancements for smooth, easy development and deployment such as...
- Managed connections
- Improved index support
- Updated Connectivity Kits
- DataFlex Studio
- Modernized appearance and improved support for high resolution displays
- New "Connect Wizard"
- Integration of connectivity considerations throughout the Studio
- Web Application Server 64-bit binaries (IIS 32-bit mode no longer required)
- A new JSON Parser
- And much, much more!
Complete details about DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 are included in the "Whats New" section of the Studios Help.
Join in the DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta Testing today to download and try the new features and capabilities with your applications, and help us to deliver the best software possible!